We’re listening to our volunteers and working to make changes to our systems to better support you!! In response to popular demand, the Girl Scouts of Colorado shop will now offer no-cost courier services for items purchased by email to our Colorado Springs and Ft. Collins Service Centers. Here’s the scoop on how you can take advantage of this opportunity:
1. Go to our online shop to pick out the items that you would like to purchase (if you choose to place your order on the website, shipping charges will apply). Please note that the online store may include merchandise that is not available through our local Colorado store, and must be purchased online. When our Retail Associate contacts you to collect payment (see step 3), she will verify that the items you selected are available for this service.
• To get a “feel” for the merchandise before ordering, you can also stop by the Colorado Springs or Ft. Collins Service Centers and check out uniform and program book samples.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of the items that you would like to purchase and indicate to which service center you would like them delivered. Please include a contact number.
3. A GSCO Retail Associate will contact you to verify your order and collect your credit card payment.
4. Your order will be delivered to the service center listed in your email order. Once your order arrives, we will call to notify you that it is ready for pick up. Items will be delivered at least once every two weeks.