2012 Cookie Recognitions
While we think the entire recognition structure for this year’s sale is pretty awesome, we’re especially excited to announce these additions to the lineup!
- Turn & Burn Trip to Mount Rushmore! Meet in Denver at midnight, hop on a bus to South Dakota, enjoy an action packed day at local landmarks , participate in the closing flag ceremony at Mount Rushmore, hop back on the bus and come back to Denver. Phew! That’s one fun-filled 24 hours!
- Toshiba Thrive Tablet, stand and wireless keyboard…a modern take to the laptop.
- xBox Kinect – Controller-free gaming and voice commands. You gotta check this out!
What else is new and exciting in 2012? Cookie Credits!
- Cookie Credits earned in the 2012 cookie sale won’t expire until Dec. 15, 2013! That gives girls an extra year to use their credits.
- Also new for 2012, girls may choose to have their credits held at the GSCO service center to be applied towards summer camp. Girls should mark on their Girl Recognition Selection form whether or not they would like their credits and turn in to your TCM or IGSCM.
- Cookie Credits will be mailed directly to the girl, rather than to the Service Unit.
Complete Girl Recognition List:
|# of Packages||Recognitions|
|1-35||Thank You Certificate (not cumulative)|
|110-159||Giraffe Print Travel Case OR $10 in Cookie Credits|
|160-199||Georgia Giraffe Plush Mascot OR $10 in Cookie Credits|
|200-259||Purple Peace T-Shirt & 2012 Patch OR $15 in Cookie Credits|
|260-349||Giraffe Print Duffle Bag OR $20 in Cookie Credits|
|350-474||Pop Art Tote and Water Bottle OR $25 in Cookie Credits|
|475-599||Byte Headlamp OR $25 in Cookie Credits|
|600-749||Blanket with Carry Wrap OR $40 in Cookie Credits|
|750-999||Top Seller Event & Medallion OR $50 in Cookie Credits & Medallion|
|1000-1249||Sleeping Bag & Mess Kit with Utensils OR $60 in Cookie Credits|
|1250-1499||Tent, Chair & Lantern OR $70 in Cookie Credits|
|1500+||Priority Placement for Camp (see Family/Troop Guide for more info)|
|1500-1999||American Girl $125 Gift Card OR $125 in Cookie Credits|
|2000-2499||Turn & Burn Trip to Mount Rushmore OR $225 in Cookie Credits (see below for more info)|
|2500-3499||Toshiba Thrive Tablet with Wireless Logitech Keyboard OR $300 in Cookie Credits|
|3500+||Xbox Kinect & Kinect Sports Game OR $400 in Cookie Credits|
|3500+||$50 in Cookie Credits for every additional 500 packages sold; First $50 issued at 4000 pkgs|
Top Seller Events
Girls who sell 750+ packages may choose to attend any one of the top seller events, regardless of location. This year, we’ve planned a day at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs, dinner at the DTC Marriott, a visit to the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park in Glenwood Springs, and a camp sampler day at Meadow Mountain Ranch and Lazy Acres. Check out the blog on Top Seller Events for dates and details!
Patches are awarded at the hundred level from 100-1000. Girls will receive the highest level which they achieved. The highest bar patch award is 1000+.
Earned by using web or cell phone based technology to send 15 requests to friends and family asking them to purchase cookies.
Goal Achiever Patch
Earned by selling 12 or more packages of Hometown Heroes Cookies.
Troop Super Seller Recognition
Troops with a selling girl average of 350+ packages will be awarded $20 cash per registered girl to be used to fund a troop activity.